Monday, June 24, 2013

Switchin' it up a bit

I have not posted to this blog in a REALLY long time, obviously. Plenty of things cross my mind and I think "ah, I should write a blog post about that..." and then someone spills milk on the floor and life goes on. I think the problem is I feel like I have to polish up each post in such a way that it takes hours to write one. Well, no more! I have decided that this will be the place for my "brain dumps" and they will not always be very polished, but maybe they will entertain you, at the least. We are soon to begin the journey of homeschooling, so I hope to share a lot about our experiences in the future. Most of our curriculum is purchased and waiting. We chose to go with My Father's World Kindergarten and teach it to Boone as a K4, more like pre-K. All of the preschool / pre-K stuff we looked at was way too easy and we thought it would bore him to no end, so we decided to confuse ourselves and go into the K curriculum for our little smartie pants. This makes us wonder what we will do the following year.... look into that when we get there, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment